Web Design Proposal
John Deese | Deese Marketing Association
Prepared for the project:
Your Website Development / Re-Development
On behalf of the entire team here at Deese Marketing Association, I want to thank you for the opportunity to earn your business as your provider of web design & hosting services. There are thousands of companies offering these services that you could choose, and yet here we are, with an opportunity to earn your business. I cannot understate how much we appreciate being able to put this proposal in front of you today.
At Deese Marketing Association we believe in standing out. We stand out as a web design company by insisting on pushing the boundaries of website performance, and by delivering work of the highest quality on-time and on-budget.
Our mission to stand out doesn’t stop with our internal goals. After all, our clients’ satisfaction is what keeps our doors open, and helping you stand out is the best way to make sure you’re completely satisfied. We’re committed to helping your brand stand out in a crowded market, against a sea of hungry competitors.
I’ve included a lot of detail in this proposal because I want to make it abundantly clear that Deese Marketing Association is the best web design company in business today. You’ll find details regarding the functionality of your future website, our web design process, testimonials from past Deese Marketing Association clients, and detailed project pricing.
To make things simple for you, this proposal doubles as an executable contract. We’ve included all necessary terms of the agreement at the end, and your electronic signature turns it into a binding project, allowing us to move forward with your web design project immediately.
After having a discussion with you on LinkedIn, and my review of the two websites; one, your current website, and two, the website you desire to style after, I’ve come up with your revised proposal.
Your Identified Issues
Our challenge with word press and agencies is the long term commitment and not having control of our site. We are a ESPN Affiliate and have specific guidelines on our sites, but right now the site is not representative of our team and brand. Here is our current site www.ESPNCLT.com and here is a site I personally like https://975thefanatic.com/ . If we can find a way to address these concerns we should schedule some time to talk.
We reviewed the site you like and concluded we can get you very close to the same site style and framework. However, we do not want to duplicate exactly. That would be bad for your business and potentially damaging effect on SEO and other duplicated works online. We going to customize your site to your own visual desires.
In the proceeding sections, we will get into the details on how we will accomplish this.
Your website will include the following pages:
- Page 1: Home: We can set up the home page similar to the home page in your ‘like’ site. Though we anticipate customizing the content to your business brand.
- Page 2: Discovery: This page has some special programming radio buttons for newsfeed interactivity. if you looking to have this same feature on your site, will require additional special programming to include coding. that can be done at an additional cost that could range in price of 4 figures alone. However, we can research alternatives to cut costs for you.
- Page 3: Shows: We can duplicate the drop-down section to the ‘shows.’ Thing is with the complexities involved in the Podcast player, which will require additional programming within each player that redirects to the footer player. Again such programming is achievable, though at an additional cost based on the amount of content you require setting up this way. Again, we can set up alternative options for the radio player in the footer that will give you big savings on such framework and programming.
- Page 4: Podcast: Again like the show page and drop-down, our solutions for this section will be similar in nature, with alternatives to the footer radio button for the podcast.
- Other Pages 5 or more (optional): Additional pages e.g. store, portfolio, etc. Additional charges may occur.
- Page 5: In Your Neighborhood: Simply put; this page will be easily duplicated and customized.
- Page 6: Events: Again, this page will be easily duplicated and customized.
- Page 7: Contest Rules: Again, this page will be easily duplicated and customized.
- Page 8: Photos: Again, this page will be easily duplicated and customized.
- Page 9: MVP Club: Again, this page will be easily duplicated and customized.
- Page 10: Deals: Again, this page will be easily duplicated and customized.
- Page 11: The Pro Shop: This is an eCommerce store that has been added/integrated into the website and requires a special setup. This will come with an additional charge. We are open and flexible based on the number of items to be sold in such a shop setup.
- Page 12: Connect/Contact: This page will be easily duplicated and customized.
So, we understand your website may not have all these pages. We will get more into the pages you will need and based on your specific needs, we will adjust pricing, allowing you to control what you want in your site based on your budget set aside for your site.
These are examples of a few key features that we can build into your site (We have thousands of interactive plugins to meet your needs), which we feel are important in giving your website an interactive and engaging feel to visitors. No worries, we assure you our programs, apps, and plugins are very secure and always maintained with current PHP, SQL, and SSL for your website security.
1. Feature: Integrate scheduling application.
- Plugin: Bookly
- Bookly is a free scheduling plugin for WordPress that allows accepting online bookings on your website and automating your reservation system. Manage your booking calendar, services, client base, save time and money – all in one place. Join more than 30,000 businesses all around the world that have already automated their online booking system!
- Plugin: Bookly
2. Feature: The Events Calendar
- Plugin: The Events Calendar
- While reviewing your profile, we concluded that your site can use event management. Whether your vision is big or small, you’re in good company. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses, musicians, venues, restaurants, and non-profits are publishing and promoting their in-person and virtual events with The Events Calendar. Our plugins have also been scaled to work on large networks for Fortune 100 companies, universities, and government institutions.
- Plugin: The Events Calendar
3. Feature: Photo Gallery
- Plugin: NextGEN Gallery
- provides three main gallery styles (slideshow, thumbnail, and image browser galleries) and two album styles (compact and extended), all of which come with a wide array of options for controlling size, style, timing, transitions, controls, lightbox effects, and more.
- Plugin: NextGEN Gallery
Our team is proficient in development using WordPress. Based on your needs, we feel that WordPress is the best platform for your website. To ensure consistent reliability and scalability, we’ll host your website on our dedicated server.
Our Development Process
We take a structured approach to web design. Our development process was created to ensure every project is delivered on-time and on-budget. Once your web design project kicks off, here’s what to expect:
- Initial Planning
- Copy & Graphics
- Deployment & Optimization
The first order of business is to sit down with your team and create a detailed set of design and technical specifications. These specifications serve as a road-map for the rest of the web design process.
Wire-framing “Theme selection / Layout”
Wire-frames are your first chance to visualize your website. While they’re not nearly as detailed as the final site will be, they give us a visual representation of the site’s overall layout.
Once all site mock-ups are completed and approved, we’ll proceed with site mock-ups. These add color and a bit more detail to the initial wire-frames, giving us a stronger visual representation of the final product.
Copy & Graphics
Once we’ve agreed on a final design based on the mock-ups, our team will proceed with development, kicking off two phases in unison. The first involves creating your site’s copy and graphics. Our team will get to work performing SEO and competitive research and come up with the copy and images that will finalize your website.
Additional: If you like to present your own content from your current website, we can pull that content and use it on your new site. This can be done at no additional cost. However, if you looking to have us create totally new content for the pages, that we will have to do it at an additional cost for content creators.
At the same time, we’ll kick off the technical side of the web design process. This will include deploying your CMS, creating your custom theme and page designs, and setting up your website’s analytics.
Once our writers, designers, and developers have finished their work, our Quality Assurance team will get to work testing your site’s performance and reliability. We’ll use various tools to benchmark your site for loading, responsiveness, and speed, while also ensuring that it works reliably on all web browsers and mobile devices.
Deployment & Optimization
Once we’re sure that your site is ready to be released to the public, we’ll deploy it in your public domain. Then, we’ll shift into a monthly support process that will continue for 12 months. During that period, we’ll create monthly backups of your site, update scripts and plugins to maintain security and reliability, and perform layout and content updates at your request.
The table below represents our projected timeline for your web design project. This time frame is based on your recommend ‘Like’ site and the complexity to replicate. Again, this section time frame will adjust time to time-based ontake aways or for that fact of matter additional you may want to add.
|Initial Consultation||Week 1|
|Copy & Graphics||Week 6|
|Development||week 7 – 8|
|Public Launch||Week 10|
The table below details the costs associated with your web design project. Again, The prices will be negotiated and adjusted based on the needs specific to your customization. Should you significantly reduce the amount of content based on your ‘Like’ website, will reduce the cost demonstrated in this section of the proposal. Will can discuss this in our next live call or chat.
Copy & Graphics
|Additional Pages creation||50.00||8||400.00|
Deese Marketing Association will build a website for Your Website Development / Re-Development according to the description laid out in this proposal. Any additional features, pages, or other changes to project requirements may affect the timeline and costs laid out in the tables above and will require a separate change order document.
Invoices will be generated on listing in the pricing table above, and are due within 30 days of receipt by you (Please ask about our In-House Financing. No Credit checks. ZERO! Percent financing). Payment may be made by wire transfer or credit card. Payments made 5 days past an invoice’s due date are subject to a $25 late fee.
All works produced as a result of the above-described web design project will become the sole intellectual property of yours. Deese Marketing Association reserves the right to use visual representations of the final product as part of our project portfolio.
Once the proposal is approved below we will schedule an initial consultation.
This proposal pricing section is subject to negotiations by you